Sinergest Suite Audit Management Software Module is structured for Company Audit planning, execution and registration phases management, implied in organizational, normative and legislative areas of first or third parties (Quality, Safety, Environment, Plant Inspections, Verification and Supplier Processes).
The desktop module of the Audit Management Software allows the following activities:
- Audit scheduling with notification to Auditor and to the involved functions
- Check-list models configuration necessary for execution and evidences collection during verification
- Mechanism activation possibility for weight and score calculation for quest (the score calculation method can be customized)
- Check-list standard selection for type at the audit opening, with possible customization and last verification findings visualization.
- Audit report prearrangement with check-list and eventual scoring/calculation method configuration
- Findings register for Audit finding state monitoring
- Possible Audit management and execution with evidences and findings registration through the Tablet App integrated with the module, controlled operator signature collection.
- Opening and linking to eventual Non-Conformity or Corrective/Improving actions possibility.
AUDIT MANAGEMENT APP
Audit App, connected to Audit Management Software desktop module, allows the audit plan consultation, checklist compiling, upload of pictures directly taken from the tablet, attached to the collected evidences. Audit App makes the main executed audit data available and guarantees the automatic compiling of findings in the audit report, eliminating irritating paper supports. The application allows the offline use as well, successively syncing data with the desktop module.
- Audit Data Consultation: You can consult the company Audit scheduling related to each management system directly from your iPad/Android Tablet, select the Audit and start the compiling process. By clicking on the single Audit, it is possible to immediately view the information and statistics of the related data, with particular interest on the progress state of the Audit report (number of quest performed/to perform, number of positive/negative/not-applicable quest).
- Checklist download and Quest compiling: Audit App allows the download of the prearranged necessary checklist for the Audit execution. The system implies guided steps for quests compiling. If any quest has a problem, it is notified and it is possible to have a preview of the detected findings.
- Evidences and Findings Collection: During the compiling phase it is possible to collect in real time, through vocal registration as well, evidences and findings during the Audit execution.
- Video and Images Attachment Possibility: Text, images (documents, situations) or video format evidences collection. Pictures can be modified, with the possibility of inserting directions or to highlight details.
- Operator Signature Collection: Controlled operator signature collection with signature insertion directly from the tablet.
- Not-applicable Quest Management
- Score Assignment
- Offline Mode: The Audit App is thought to be used in offline mode too, maintaining the same functions of the online mode (exception made for vocal recognition, which needs an internet connection). During the use in offline mode, the modification are saved on the device to keep track of the progresses. As soon as the connection is available, it is possible to sync data with the software version, by simply clicking on the sync button in the homepage. In addition to this, at the logout the user is given the possibility to sync all the changes made during the ended session.
- Multi-Company Mode: Multi-Company mode enables the App to select the company for which the Audit is being executed through a simple configuration system (It is necessary to login again after a new company configuration).